1. If you place an order electronically through the www.orgmarkastore.com website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
3. Shipping charges, which are the cost of shipping the product, shall be paid by the buyers unless otherwise stated.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. In the event that it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, www.orgmarkastore.com must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, www.orgmarkastore.com's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to www.orgmarkastore.com by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days. It must be returned to www.orgmarkastore.com as belonging to .orgmarkastore.com.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
If force majeure events occur that www.orgmarkastore.com cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he may exercise his right of withdrawal from the contract by rejecting the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without giving any reason, provided that he informs www.orgmarkastore.com via the contact information below. .
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
Title : Feyim Akgül Org Marka Store
Address : MUSALLA NEIGHBORHOOD 1016 STREET VARAN TOURISM NO:19 A INSIDE DOOR NO 19 A CESME/IZMIR
Phone : 0544 742 3251
Mail : [email protected]
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If it is a service purchased by the buyer, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to www.orgmarkastore.com.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be made to www.orgmarkastore.com by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days, and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal Can Be Used" regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18. www.orgmarkastore.com' is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. Due to the BUYER's fault If there is a decrease in the value of the goods for any reason or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of www.orgmarkastore.com at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
20. In case the campaign limit amount set by www.orgmarkastore.com is lowered due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.